Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Blog Post 2

What works best for me is understanding what I did wrong and how I can fix it. I finally am at the point where i understand my own learning style and am abe to evaluate myself on my strengths and weaknesses. To study, I focus on my weaknesses and figure out what I can do to improve them. This is effective because when we are able to understand our own learning we will learn more. for instance when you are able to teach someone else this is when you truly understand the information. For a while, the only grade I had in this glad was one bog post so I could asume I was doing very well. As I get more feedback I understand what I need to improve on. In this class I try to pay attention and take notes to boost my metacognitive knowledge. I think this is a good strategy for me because I am able to reiterate the information to other people and on my blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment