Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Metacognition/ Critical Thining post 2

I like to write down my assignments in a notebook so that I can keep track of what I have to do for each day and each week. I also make sure to pay attention in class and try to connect new information in one class to what I have previously learned or am in the process of learning about in other classes. These connections make me feel like I know the material better. I also like to bounce teaching ideas off of my teaching major friends and roommate. The discussion helps me form opinions of my own that both connect to and conflict with those in the book. If I am studying I like to write down notes more than just look at them. I think the process of writing things down helps highlight the things that are important. Then when I am trying to remember the information in the test setting I think about the placement of notes and the number of bullet points or extra information I add to a heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment