Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Module 12 &14 Post 2

In my own learning, I find that I most often use note taking and flash card quizzes to help me remember and retain information.  These might be effective because the flashcards allow me to make connections with other things, in order for me to remember subject better.

In this class, I can tell that I'm doing well or poorly based on if I feel like I understand what I read in the chapter.  If I don't feel like I understand a theory, I know I could not explain it to someone else, therefore, I need to find a way to study it more effectively.

1 comment:

  1. You can also find flashcard on this app: www.superflashcard.com . I use this app for my own learning and it brings amazing result for my mid-term test. It seems to be interested for your study.

    ReplyDelete