Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blog Post 2 Metacognition/Critical Thinking

When I am studying for something the best way for me to learn and remember it is just going over my notes. I take notes during class and then refer back to them for my studying. I also like to print out all the powerpoints for the class, if powerpoints are used, and study off of that. I can connect my notes to the powerpoints and it sometimes helps me to remember things mentioned in class that I did not write down. When I read chapters out of a book I highlight important things as I'm going along. When I go back to the chapter the highlights are very helpful because I don't have to waste time reading the whole chapter.

1 comment:

  1. But why are all of these things helpful according to theory (even learning theory)? How are they examples of metacognition?

    ReplyDelete