Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blog Post 2

I would encourage creative collaboration in my classroom because the students could work together and come up with ideas to use. For example, if I assigned my students the task of making some type of presentation and left the choice of how to present up to them, the groups would come up with ideas of how to be creative. They could go in so many different and creative ways. When everyone is putting their thoughts in, it would get a lot of different ideas going and students could go many different ways with the project. Some students might be more creative than another so they could maybe help the student to be more creative.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of promoting creativity through collaboration. Exposing kids to each others ideas can help them expand their range of thoughts. Mixing up the groups frequently could be beneficial, too. This kind of goes along with what we talked about with Vygotsky and group work.

    ReplyDelete