Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Modules 12&14 Post 2

By creating and keeping a to-do list everyday, I have been able to regulate my own thinking and studying decently well throughout my life. I block out extra time in my day if I have an assignment to do and especially dedicate more time if I know I'm struggling with a task. My to-do list is usually blocked out by hours so I know how many hours I have allotted to a certain task. Since I do this, I'm aware of how competent I am or how much work I need in a certain area. They're effective because I am responsible for my own learning and by writing everything that I have to, I can usually commit my tasks to memory. I am aware of my own ability to learn, but still require guidance to foster my cognitive knowledge.

1 comment:

  1. Does this help you regulate your time or your thinking processes?

    ReplyDelete